Not an expense, a necessary investment.The team at JD Giron has several years of experience developing applications to help make businesses run more efficiently by automating routine or manual tasks through business process automation. Applications can be web-based or desktop based, depending upon your needs.
Our application services include:
- Business and process analysis
- Custom Application Development
- Dedicated Project Management
- On-going Maintenance and Support
- Reporting and Analysis to determine ROI
Some businesses are hesitant to invest in automation software; due to lack of understanding the huge benefits this can yield (in cash and effort). It is important they become aware of how their own internal processes operate and assess how time and labor affects their overall operations.
With our experience and interactions with clients we have learned that in 100% of the cases there are opportunities to reduce time, cost and labor through automation.
The common issues found in most processes are:
- Data duplication between several data systems
- Effort duplication due to segregation of data that could be reused
- Excessive use of printing, faxing and paper operations in general
- Manual repetitive tasks that follow a very specific workflow, these have a great opportunity to be automate through batching
- Lack of proper granular reporting
- De-centralization of personnel
- Use of improper software for certain tasks
It is more than clear that software automation can reduce time and labor, and we like to present these services to businesses as a money-saving/time-saving solution. The benefits of task automation software can also dramatically reduce the amount of energy you spend.
JD Giron has helped businesses reduce tasks that take weeks to virtually minutes and with no user interaction. Some of our latest jobs includes a small Lead Distribution Application for an Allstate Agency and an Custom Email Distribution Application for marketing purposes.
"The first rule of any technology used in a business is that automation applied to an efficient operation will magnify the efficiency. The second is that automation applied to an inefficient operation will magnify the inefficiency."